Thursday, August 04, 2005


TACKY! This is the original working version of the Vocal side looping footboard. From top to bottom: Blue Pedal upper left corner Boss Harmonizer - used only for doubling my voice, all of my harmonies are done live. Tan pedal middle center Boss EQ used originally to recreate a nasally AM radio kind of sound I have recently started using it as a boost to shore up the softer whispery vocals that need help. Grey pedal right top DOD direct box to break the 1/4" plug down to an XLR balanced send to the board. Lower left pedal FS-5U tap tempo pedal. By tapping this in time with the music I can set the delay repeat time to be in sync with the song. Big green pedal Line 6 delay. This is what I use to stack hatmonies and build ambient rhythms. The buttons tend to want to stick so you have to watch it. I have found that wiping the swithes down with a little guitar polish does wonders - the silicone I suppose. Also I carry my stage shoes in a little leather bag and do not put them on until I am ready to play that way I do not accidentally get dirt and "crud" down into the pedal switches plus I have an excellent excuse to carry around a little leather bag! Lower right creme pedal Boss Delay. Lower right dark red pedal Octaver for guitar for when low just is'nt low enough. I ran with this version until I was sure what pedals and the order of them I was going to use.Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home