Thursday, November 03, 2005

Spandex #2



More spandex. Check out the placement of my wireless guitar transmitter (below my left hand.) I attached to the back of my guitar so it would not get in the way when I threw the guitar up into the air. Once while playing "warm-up act" for the band Styrper I nearly bounced this guitar off the ceiling at Memorial Auditorium and caught it perfectly. Other nights were not so graceful and I would end up catching the guitar after it bounced off of my head or groin (ouch.) I have never, contrary to popular belief, been knocked unconscious while attempting to catch my guitar on the way down. I never ever dropped it, I did miss a few notes doing it though...

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark Monyhan said...

Cool treads! Did someone put some blond highlights in your hair. It's very striking!

9:22 PM  
Blogger Mark Monyhan said...

Cool treads! Did someone put some blond highlights in your hair. It's very striking!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Mark Monyhan said...

Cool treads! Did someone put some blond highlights in your hair. It's very striking!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home